Shhh....

I'm going to share a secret with you. I may or may not have had a two-person dance party via video chat once in my recent history. Okay fine, it's true. It was just a taste really--because how awkward is it to basically dance by yourself in front of a web cam? Very awkward. Well, when you're 8,000 miles apart you take what you can get. Sometimes I miss the days of looking forward to 10pm all day and staying up late to stare at a pixilated face. Well, even though real life, day-to-day relationships take a bit more work, I would not mind if I never have to decipher robo-tim's stories ever again. (That's what we called it when the connection was bad and I could hear every 3rd or 4th word. Robo-Tim).
Yes, in person dance parties are much better--especially while wearing socks on the bamboo floor. By the way, did you know that you can watch Latin dance lessons on YouTube? You can and we did and then we practiced and then we made a dance party playlist and we broke our 10pm self-imposed curfew by about an hour. Yes we did.

No comments: