if WISHes grew on trees


Thanks to my mom, a few weeks ago I connected with WISH [Women's International Summit for Health]--40 days of *free*, hour-long recorded interviews (downloadable here, I think you may have to register for the event, but remember it's totally free) between Tera Warner, a raw-foodie, Canadian [among other things] and 40 professionals from across the health and wellness world. It's an impressive line-up to say the least, including Marianne Williamson (you'll know her best by her quote that is often mis-attributed to Nelson Mandella, "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure..."), Maya Angelou, and Mat Boggs (author of Cracking the Man Code).

I have no obligation to advertise for WISH, so you may be wondering why I am. As I've been listening to the interviews on my way to and from work, I have felt inspired and motivated to live better, eat greener, dream bigger, and love deeper. I have always been a believer that we are co-creators of our lives and that there is more than enough to go around...but sometimes even I need to be reminded.

With that said, like everything that isn't straight out of scripture, listening with the spirit of discernment is always recommended. I do not endorse everything that is said, however much of the information resonates with my soul and I wanted to share with anyone who is interested.

A couple of my favorites have been Brian Johnson [common threads through philosophy] and  Mike Adams [superfood nutrition], and I can't wait to keep on listening.

No comments: