photo update

A few of our friends ran in the Moab half marathon (not me, I don't run). We hiked Delicate Arch, and had a sweet photo shoot at Dead Horse Point.




Also in March, Casey punked out. For a week. And then he was done.



Happy Sumo, anyone?





Hey, Charity. The Colonel called and he wants his tie back.


My mom and aunts Karyn and Kristin in AZ. Kristin's cute kids, Lleyton and Emi.



Greg Laswell & Rachel Yamagata at the Avalon

Being the best auntie ever. Love these cheeks. Is Q's new happy face not the cutest thing ever? Since she's not my own, I can brag and it's not really bragging, right? At 9 1/2 months, Quincey is walking like a pro and eating sand just like her big sis. These girls are absolutely fearless. Melt my heart.

1 comment:

elizabeth kartchner said...

love the photo update~

thanks for playing with my sweeties! they ♥ you!

hugs!!

e