sah-lack-er

Oh man...I'm really behind but I promise to have a lot to say shortly, including a play-by-play of my travels through several cities that I have never been before.I'm sitting on a bed in a beach house that looks much like I imagine the White Sands would be like (you know, Anne of Green Gables stuff) contemplating my first 30 years and what I would like to do in my next 30 years. wow. With my eyes smiling and my mouth in a slight curl, I am so stoked for what is to come. I have been gifted with a glimpse of the absolute delight that will be and it will be great! The details are to be determined, but the overall gist is being pieced together.

I really think I am going to love my thirties.

4 comments:

Megan R. said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe we are turning 30. Time sure flies by. I hope you have a great day.

Aubrey Messick said...

Happy #30!!! Love you!

Auntie Em said...

Happy Birthday Charity! I hope you enjoy your day and the years to come!

Kit said...

It is going to be amazing, I just know it. I am glad I can vision you with that little knowing smile....
Good things are in store!

Excited to see you tomorrow and give you a real, in person birthday hug!