新年快樂




It is the year of the dragon, but I was born in a sheep year...and here is my horoscope for 2012.

You are connecting to the dragon year quite well. Hence there will be luck for you, together with new projects and opportunities. New projects and opportunities are on the horizon. You will succeed in the fields of medicine, art and design. Your money signs are strong, and investments will do well. New sources of income are on their way. In general, your relationships will be good. An older man will help you. Pay attention to your digestive system. Eat healthily.
Highlights for people born in sheep years:

(specific to my birth year) Things you do tend to be ups and downs. Hence be conservative. If you are employed, stay put. If you are self-employed, do not expand.
Of course, there will always be new projects on my horizon. In fact, I'm hoping that my hubby will have time between classes this week to pick up a rocker/recliner that I saw at the thrift store on the local Army base that I am dying to reupholster. I even have the fabric already (I used it for the big pocket on the inside of my new shoulder bag).

As for everything else, it sounds pretty good to me. I don't even mind the warning to be conservative. Well, 2012, year of the dragon --  bring it on!

No comments: