P.S.

Apparently, I'm not the only one with the aforementioned dilemma that comes from looking sideways...while browsing Apartment Therapy, one of my favorite down-time, go-to blogs, I found this quote:
Reading through my favorite design blogs can create a sense of inferiority in even the most talented and ambitious homesteader. My online peers seem to be the most design-savvy, motivated and ingenious folks in the world--they have the prettiest homes, eat the most delicious food, wear the best outfits, and manage to blog about it regularly on their super stylish blog!
Hmph. Right? But also, as she says, you just have to remember to get real and remind yourself of what's really important. And sorry to say my friends, that it's not usually comparing ourselves to anyone but ourselves.


No comments: