Free Fonts

I'm a sucker for free anything, but when it comes to fonts, I'm a double sucker. I'm obsessed with checking the "new fonts" on a couple different sites and downloading anything that I think I might someday want to use. Of course for personal use only, but there is the rare occasion that a free fontier has given permission for commercial use as well, so I tuck those away for the future life when I will have more time to freelance again. Here are a few of my favorites from the past few weeks and a lovely link where you can find them for your own free font enjoyment!
I don't know what it is about this font, but I just love it. It's an all caps font and reminds me of Marvel comics, I think. Shown here with a slight drop shadow. download from fontspace

What can I say? I love calligraphy and I'll blame my grandmother who took calligraphy in her early grandma years, and always writes with beautiful penmanship AND every card or letter is beautifully scripted.  download from fontspace.

mmm...clean and warm, just like fresh laundry. Me gusta!

When I first saw the name of this font, it reminded me of my little sister's monthly blogograms to her babies. love them! The font itself reminds me of their purpose to savor your babies at every stage. love them up. download from dafont.com


I also downloaded a ton of web ding, ding-a-ling fonts that I have already saved as vector images to get decorative with. Even if you don't have illustrator software to convert these gems, they are still fun to use in word processing documents. just type them in a text box for easy placement. 


No comments: