2008 USA Cheer Competition

The start to a 85% fabulous weekend!!

I was pushing it to get to the competition in time. Timpview had the 8:30 am slot (Friday the 7th), so I prayed for no traffic the whole way there, and then ran in heels a couple blocks from their hotel to the Anaheim Convention Center, passed an accident on the corner of Katella and Harbor, kept running, realized that they were only taking cash, found an ATM (paid the $2.50 fee) ran back to the ticket booth, bought my $18 one day pass, and ran into the arena to find out Timpview was "on deck". HA. I was so worried that I was going to miss it, it was all I could do to hold back the intensity tears.

I couldn't be prouder of Bethany! She is a beautiful girl, inside and out! Ah.

I have to include a disclaimer, even though the girls did awesome!! as you watch, you might notice how slippery the floor was.


















4 comments:

Lezlie Wagner said...

i wish that I would have watched this before last night so I could have told you sister how amazing I think she is... she is AMAZING! :)

Emily Frame said...

did she slip? did they place?

It's Been a Day! said...

how fun to be able to see this. Timpview has always represented in the cheer department and I'm glad Bethany's group was no different. She is so beautiful.

Kit said...

I love that you made all the effort to go be with her for this. . . . you walk your talk, girl! (Or run your buns? Off?) You're a great big sister! Wish you could have a little more influence on those of us here at home. BTW I love your music choices. You found some great Christian tunes.