Just a few reasons...

why I've loved my life lately. This last Sunday, the stake theme was on righteous traditions. Well, I love traditions! I love old traditions. I love making new traditions. Traditions give me a sense of purpose and something to look forward to.



Love this place! No where else do I feel as beautiful or more like a princess as I do inside the temple. I really can't describe it. This past weekend, I splurged and went twice just because I can and I was overwhelmed by the love that I felt being poured all over me as well as the love that I felt coming from the inside out. I just loved everyone and everything. This is why we're here. It's so easy for me to forget that.


-----------------

Can I call this a tradition? Maybe. Girlfriends. Love these girls (and James)!! I forgot for awhile how important it is to have girlies in my life and I am LOVING having them back.


------------------

Not quite as purposeful, but oh so entertaining...I've fallen for this man. Last night, at the HOB, Greg Laswell won all of us over. This was the second time I've seen him on the HOB stage and I must say, I'm keeping with my tradition of loving musicians. What is it about them? I know what it is, it's that they wear their hearts on their sleeves. They write poetry about how they feel and who they love and put it to music. I want to be loved out loud like that!

Musicians make great crushes, but I'm not so sure they make great husbands. Too emotional. So, I'll keep my crushes, thank you very much. Yes, the HOB is a favorite tradition.

4 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

Last night was amazing! I'm in love with Greg Laswell. Good show. BRAVO!!!

And thanks for this wonderful post Charity. Reminded me how much I love you! :)

It's Been a Day! said...

While being in Dallas for the summer, I have loved being closer to the temple. I still can't go as much as I would like with the kiddos, but Brent and I take turns going every week and it's been so nice to get back there and realize the important things in my life.

charity said...

I honestly can't imagine the challenge of going to the temple after having kids. I commend you Paiger!! Love you!

Melly Mel said...

I love how we all have a crush on this guy. I found out he is dating Mandy Moore... so sad. We'll all have to go to the next concert when he comes down. How rad was that that we got to talk to him.

I LOVE you Charity. Seriously.... you are the best. I love this picture of all of us. You can jsut feel the love.