Today:

I'm feeling more like this...



And I have to remind myself of this...

"Elder Neal A. Maxwell linked patience and faith together when he taught: 'Patience is tied very closely to faith in our Heavenly Father. Actually, when we are unduly impatient, we are suggesting that we know what is best--better than does God. Or, at least, we are asserting that our timetable is better than His.'

"We can grow in faith only if we are willing to wait patiently for God's purposes and pattern to unfold in our lives, on His timetable." (Robert C. Oaks, "The Power of Patience," Ensign, Nov. 2006, 16-17)

1 comment:

T*town said...

Babe, this is a great quote! I remember on my mission in France when we were faced with an impossible problem. No one would listen to us! The French can be so stubborn. (i'm half French)

Elder Cook came to visit us and said something to the effect of "having faith in God is having faith in His time table"
Things will look up!