Relations and Renovations...

Take a look at these two shnookums!
avery (my niece) in 2007 and emily (my sister, avery's aunt) in 1987 - Just 20 years apart!










It's Saturday morning and it's a good thing my body doesn't allow me to sleep in, otherwise I'd be ticked! So, here I sit, still in bed, still in my pj's blogging--serenaded by the sounds of remodel coming from my oh-so-close next-door neighbors. Oh blessed hammer, joyful circular saw, love you nail gun!! Oh, and the emphesmatic construction worker's coughing is a nice touch!

Good morning to you too, Carrie and Josh!

6 comments:

The Hokanson Family said...

You make me laugh Charity. I love your posts, always so well written. I'm glad to know I have a friend up when I'm up...if it's not my other two kids waking me up at 6 or 7, it's the baby inside me kicking me in the ribs, or pushing on my bladder.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha they are so cute..

charity said...

sometimes i wish it was a baby in my belly keeping me up rather than my neighbor's toilet flushing :).

Aubrey Messick said...

What a nightmare! If you didn't like in the cutest little beach house in Balboa, I think I might feel bad for you. :)

Lets do lunch sometime soon. Mondays and Fridays are great for me too. And if you're around this Tuesday the guys have planned their little "corporate lunch" for1:00 at Wahoo's in Fasion Island. Come if you can!

elizabeth kartchner said...

Such cute kiddos!!
and I have some ear plugs if you need them:)

It was fun to see you last week!

Anonymous said...

I am with holly. I can't remember the last time i slept in-even on vacation I wake up at the crack of dawn! Love your posts!